I just have to say that I HATE druggies! They are the people who make it hard for those of us in legitimate pain to get the help we need. I'm not saying I need some constant pain meds but there are times, like today when I really need something to get me through the day. One can only stand so many hours of constant pain. People who abuse drugs make them even hard to get. Regulations keep getting made because of them. So instead of having a real decongestant I have the new stuff and instead of a pian killer that works I have ibprofen. I have been taking ibprofen for years for my various problems so it doesn't really do anything for me. Addicts think that what they do doesn't effect anyone, its just for fun, just once won't hurt. CRAP!!! It affects more than your family it affects those of us who didnt do a thing and just want to feel well enough to go to school or work. I'm crosssing my fingers that the chiropractor can do something for my back. That is my rant for the week.
~*~Nyssa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment