




I just need to vent before I post my assignment. I would rather be anywhere but here right now. No, I don't hate school or something; my mom had surgery yesterday. I just thought that when she went through that that I would be there for her. Instead I am stuck up here wishing I was by her side. It's nothing major but she took care of me after two surgeries of my own. I want to be helpful and help her. All I can do from this far is ask my sister to buy flowers on my behalf. I don't know how but I will make up for it somehow. This totally messes with my natural ability to worry, my family never answers their phones! My head is somewhere else while my body is here.
The first two are for last week's assignment. I know its way too late but it will make me feel better just to post it. I mean, that mid-air shot is just cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment